Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB Seacam to Nauticam viewfinder hole converter

Started by onokai ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB Seacam to Nauticam viewfinder hole converter

1 posts
  1. Looking for a Seacam (larger hole) to Nauticam (smaller hole) conversion piece for my custom Subal housing back.Which has a Seacam eyepiece hole . I'm trying to fit a Nauticam eyepiece.

    I do not know if these are even commercially made-but if you have one I'd like to buy it.Or maybe a person who can make one if have a source?

    Mark

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.