Selling an Ike DS 160 used only several time as an of camera light, weight restriction from airline companies are taking away the luxury of travel with those extra pieces of gear that we love to carry "JUST IN CASE WE NEED THEM". This strobe has been sitting at home for a while and I think is time to make it available for other people that can give it a better use.
It has the diffuser and a Nimh Battery Pack, smart charger and I'll include the EV manual controller as well.
Asking $525 USD , buyer to cover the cost of shipping and Insurance.
Thanks.
How old is the unit, when did you buy it, and did you buy it new ?
Thank you, Marc
Hi Marc..I bought the unit new over two years ago..only used only in several occasions for some off camera lightning, no more than 20 dives .