Hello everyone,
I just registered on this forum which particularly captivated me. I would like someone to help me answer my question.
I recently wanted to buy a portable compact camera to take pictures during my vacation. Sony is the “go-to” brand for cameras, I personally like Sony RX. Then the problem is coming, as the title indicates, Sony RX100 III vs RX100 IV comparison, what’s the different?
Thanks for the help.
Beginner Forum / Archived topic
Sony RX100 III vs RX100 IV comparison, what’s the different?
Started by Matricola ·
- 4Posts
- 4Replies
Read-only discussion
Sony RX100 III vs RX100 IV comparison, what’s the different?
-
-
See a comparison table here: https://photographylife.com/sony-rx100-series-comparison
Model IV has a new stacked CMOS sensor (faster readout speed), 4k video at up to 30fps (up from 1080p), slow-motion video at up to 960fps (up from 120fps), 16fps burst speed (up from 10fps) and a new higher-resolution EVF, at the cost of reduced battery life.
-
Barmaglot has pretty much listed all the differences above, but if you want to have a detailed side by side comparison of all parameters, check dpreview website - they have a great comparison engine.
Direct link for RX100 & IV comparison below:
-
Thank you for your answer, my question has been answered. The content of this article has helped me. https://thedigitalcamera.net/sony-rx100-iii-vs-rx100-iv-comparison-whats-the-different/