Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Inon Z 330 and Dome Diffuser

Started by Marc Furth ·

  • 12Posts
  • 12Replies

Read-only discussion

Inon Z 330 and Dome Diffuser

12 posts
  1. Inon Z 330 strobe light, and Light Dome diffuser used 8 dives only.

    In perfect condition in original box. Paid $ 650. for the Strobe and $100. for the Dome diffuser.

    Will sell to the best offer plus shipping. USA buyers only.

  2. I am very interested but I can not find a dome diffuser for $100 for it. How about some pics also and do you have any feedback anywhere like ebay

    Edited by papamac58
  3. My ebay is blueseashousings, look up http;//www.lightdome.works/

    I also own a hotel in south Florida, blueseascourtyard.com

  4. Hi Mark, do you have 2 strobes? If so, I take them

  5. I ONLY HAVE ONE

  6. Can you send the pics please, I don’t buy anything without pics

  7. Does it come with everything as it did new

  8. YES IN ORIGINAL BOX

  9. Hello raphaelgatti,

    I except your offer if you are still interested.

    The only exception is I am only shipping to the USA, I think you said Boston

  10. Going,Going,....... should be shipping out today if I receive payment.

     

    Thank you,

  11. GOING, GOING, GONE, SOLD

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.