Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nikon D7000 and Aquatica housing plus a few other items

Started by jori9889 ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Nikon D7000 and Aquatica housing plus a few other items

5 posts
  1. For sale: D7000 with an Aquatica AD7000 housing that have both been recently serviced within the last 12 months. Also, an Aquatica acrylic dome port, a Nikon 60mm macro lens, a Nikon 18mm-200mm everyday lens (I don't use that underwater) and the Nikon remote. The dome port has some slight scratches on it, (it is acrylic) but you can't see anything in the pictures and they don't affect the quality... just wanted to be fully transparent about that.

     

    The reason for the sale is that I've now upgraded to a Nikon D810 as I wanted a full frame camera.

     

    To fully complete the rig, you'll need strobes, strobe arms, fiber optic strobe cables, I would recommend a fisheye lens (I like the Tonika 10mm-177mm) https://smile.amazon.com/Tokina-AF-10-17mm-3-5-4-5-AT-X/dp/B000K7UCME/ref=sr_1_sc_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1535924102&sr=1-1-spell&keywords=tonika+fisheve+for+nikon and possibly an Aquatica stright port for macro, but the dome works fine too.

     

    This lot was over $7,000 when I bought it all new. I'm looking for around $2,000, but will discuss any sensible offer.

     

    I added a few shots taken with this rig when I had a pair of Sea & Sea YS-01, which somebody bought from me already.

     

     

    post-80965-0-70747500-1535924768_thumb.jpg

    post-80965-0-04754400-1535924786_thumb.jpg

    post-80965-0-95605500-1535924795_thumb.jpg

    post-80965-0-56589400-1535925272_thumb.jpg

    post-80965-0-58555000-1535925347_thumb.jpg

    post-80965-0-22678900-1535925364_thumb.jpg

    post-80965-0-05877800-1535925407_thumb.jpg

  2. Price reduced to $1,500 an absolute steal.

  3. I found the remote control and also the stock 50mm lens that I will also include in this bundle.

  4. No interest in this bundle so will be taking offer down soon.

  5. pm sent

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.