Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

OceanBrite a good company?

Started by amy ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

OceanBrite a good company?

2 posts
  1. OceanBrite a good company?

    Hi,

    I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on the reliability of buying over the internet - the Olympus c5060z and its PT-020 housing is being sold for $869 on www.oceanbrite.com which seems like a great deal compared to anything in the UK - has anyone delt with them before - and had a good or bad experience?

    Thanks!

    Amyx

  2. I have no affiliation with Jim Bullit and/or Oceanbrite, but in dealings with him when he had his line of strobe arms and trays, he was very much above board and very easy to deal with. I have no hesitation in recommending him or his company.

     

    stu

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.