Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Tamron 17-35mm f/2.8-4 Di OSD lens (Model A037)

Started by jonjake ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Tamron 17-35mm f/2.8-4 Di OSD lens (Model A037)

1 posts
  1. I know this lens just came out but I was curious if anyone has tried one in the water yet or plans to soon. It seems like it could potentially be a cost effective alternative to the popular Nikon 16-35mm f/4. The Nikon minimum focus distance is 0.29m, the Tamron website says this lenses minimum focus distance is 0.28m.

     

    Has anyone figured out how much extension ring would be needed on a Nauticam housing with this lens yet? I might try to rent one soon if Borrow Lenses or Lens Rentals gets one in their fleet.

    Edited by jonjake
AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.