Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Nauticam NA-A6500 Sony A6500

Started by Xterra ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Nauticam NA-A6500 Sony A6500

6 posts
  1. For Sale is my Nauticam Housing NA-A6500 for Sony a6500 - US$1300 including insured shipping within the US
    included extra Battery Pack for NA-6500 Housing (2500mAh, inc. USB cable) ((36331))
    Had it for 2 years only, nothing wrong just want to upgrade to Full Frame A7RIII

     

     

     

    post-53821-0-62951700-1536106685_thumb.jpg

    post-53821-0-27729200-1536106686_thumb.jpg

    post-53821-0-94374100-1536106686_thumb.jpg

    post-53821-0-59566600-1536106687_thumb.jpg

    post-53821-0-26854800-1536106688_thumb.jpg

  2. Pm sent

  3. Hello,

     

    I am very interested in this product. Can you please contact me at natasha.a.hinojosa@gmail.com.

     

    By any chance are you selling the camera too?

     

    -Natasha

  4. Hello,

     

    I am very interested in this product. Can you please contact me at natasha.a.hinojosa@gmail.com.

     

    By any chance are you selling the camera too?

     

    -Natasha

    I sent you a PM regarding selling the camera too.

    Let me know. Thanks

    Pm sent

    Replied to your PM

  5. I sent you a PM concerning your Sony A6500 housing and camera.

     

    Seriously interested,

     

    Marshall

  6. SOLD!

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.