Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: Olympus kit

Started by Tecdir89 ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: Olympus kit

7 posts
  1. hello I try Olimpus kit thank you

  2. hello I try Olimpus kit thank you

     

    I think you meant to post this somewhere else?

  3. hello I try Olympus kit thank you

  4. Hi Tecdir89

     

    Are you trying to buy Olympus kit? I know you have been asking people if they have kit still for sale.

  5. hello, that's right ....

  6. hello, that's right ....

    Ok, I’ve edIted the topic title a little to help.... (WTB = Want to Buy)

  7. I have an Olympus OM-D 5 with Olympus housing.

    • Zen wide angle port/lens
    • Original Port
    • Ultralight tray and handle
    • FishEye 2400 lumen video light
    • Two Oly batteries and charger

    Gently used by 72 year old diver that is retiring. Excellent plus condition $950 firm.

     

    See my ad on this forum

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.