Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Olympus PT-EP14 UW Case and Olympus PPO-EP03 Port

Started by LyleORoss ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Olympus PT-EP14 UW Case and Olympus PPO-EP03 Port

4 posts
  1. I am selling an Olympus PT-EP14 UW Case for the Olympus OMD EM-1 MarkII

     

    post-79562-0-84222700-1536415176_thumb.jpg

     

    $900

     

    I will include the kitdive tray, shown in the picture, and the Olympus long arm PTSA-03, for free. Neither has been used. The case has been down about 24 times on a single trip to Palau (I'm upgrading).

     

    I am also selling an Olympus PPO-EP03 port for the Olympus 60mm f/2.8 macro.

     

    post-79562-0-28435000-1536415691_thumb.jpg

     

    $350

     

    I will include the Olympus PPZF-EP03 Focus ring for the Olympus 60mm f/2.8 lens for free. The port, like the case, has been down on 24 dives in Palau

     

    The port and case are in pristine condition and performed very well.

  2. You have available the ppo-ep03? 

  3. YYou have available ppo-ep03

  4. is this housing still available?

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.