Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale Nauticam 12-50mm zoom ring kit for Olympus 12-50mm lens

Started by natali ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale Nauticam 12-50mm zoom ring kit for Olympus 12-50mm lens

1 posts
  1. The gear is in very nice condition, used only a few times. I am using primarily my 60mm macro lens, decided to let go of this one as I am not using it much.


    Note that this doesn't include the port (I use the port with 60mm lens as it fits either lens).



    Give me your offer if interested.



    post-53211-0-40813400-1536508667_thumb.jpgpost-53211-0-09442000-1536508676_thumb.jpgpost-53211-0-88076000-1536508681_thumb.jpg


Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.