Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Nauticam mini-flash Fujifilm/Panasonic (#26305)

Started by Dulcow ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Nauticam mini-flash Fujifilm/Panasonic (#26305)

6 posts
  1. For sale, mini-flash Nauticam for Fujifilm/Panasonic cameras (reference #26305).



    It's brand new, never been used. I purchased it in August 2018 and I can send a copy of the receipt.



    This item is located in Paris (France). Shipping worldwide at buyers cost.




    Price: 220 EUR (or nearest offer)



    post-69706-0-16329100-1536576200_thumb.jpg

  2. Bump ;-)

     

    I can lower the price to 200 EUR. It's brand new in the box with the receipt.

     

    Cheers,

     

    G.

  3. Bump, still available ;-)

  4. Lowered price to 180 EUR without shipping costs.

  5. Bump, still available ;-)

  6. Still available, price dropped to 175 EUR ONO

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.