Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Ikelite DS161 and two batteries $850

Started by tahoeclarity ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Ikelite DS161 and two batteries $850

3 posts
  1. I have a pair of Ikelite strobes that I want to get rid of. One is in excellent condition and functions flawlessly. I flooded the other through the electrical sync bulkhead. Ikelite gave me an estimate of around $400 to fix it. I have two batteries, both of which work perfectly. There's also some other accessories for these strobes. A full list is below. I'm happy to ship UPS Ground at no cost. I'd prefer payment via Venmo, if possible. Please let me know if you have any questions. You can reply to this thread or shoot me a DM. Thanks!

     

    1 DS161 (Functioning)

    1 DS161 (Not flashing, modeling light still works)

    2x Battery packs

    1 Super Charger

    2x Dome Diffusers

    1x Dual Nikonos to Ikelite sync cord

    2x ball mounts

    post-61236-0-22838900-1536625621_thumb.jpg

    post-61236-0-91089000-1536625627_thumb.jpg

    post-61236-0-78896500-1536625650_thumb.jpg

    post-61236-0-08680400-1536625663_thumb.jpg

    post-61236-0-50378600-1536625672_thumb.jpg

    Edited by tahoeclarity
  2. Also, I'm happy to send more photos via email. And I added a couple items to this bundle:

     

    -1x single Ikelite to Ikelite sync cord

    -1x Ikelite optical trigger

  3. sold

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.