Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Ikelite EOS M6 housing new, never used plus extras

Started by Seta ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Ikelite EOS M6 housing new, never used plus extras

1 posts
  1. Hello,

    For sale a Ikelite EOS M6 housing new, never used. I had an EOS M3 but I had lots of trouble with it (Design fault). Ikelite replaced it for me under warranty. The housing plus ports were bought in Germany August 2017, so in theory there is still one year warranty (I guess housing too).


    43316145404_8f887414ae_z.jpg



    - Ikelite housing EOS M6 650€ (New, never used)

    - DLM 6" Dome with zoom 150€ #5516.15 (for 15-45, 11-22 y 18-55) includes focus gear 5515.03 and 5509.30; has a few scratches which in my case did not affect image quality

    The dome can be polished with a product like this:



    - DLM standard flat port #5516.45 125€( for 28 macro or 15-45mm in macro mode)

    - Single handle ikelite #9523.63 25€

    - Double handle ikelite #9523.64 50€


    I do not have the EOS M6 body, but I have the following lenses I could sell to some one interested in the housing (28mm macro, 15-45mm, 11-22mm)


    I would sell the whole ikelite lot for 950€ plus shipping; some spares like o-rings, screws, etc also included


    The Housing

    43397410194_2189ea5e7b_z.jpg



    6" Dome

    30184399478_03151cc56b_z.jpg



    Another one

    44003980952_9be07e2146_z.jpg



    Flat port

    29115369157_91058b528d_z.jpg




    Regards

    Javier

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.