Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Panasonic LX100 with Nauticam Housing and extras

Started by gdiver25 ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

Panasonic LX100 with Nauticam Housing and extras

8 posts
  1. I am selling a Panasonic LX100 camera a long with it's Nauticam housing. Everything you see in the pictures is included, I have the original boxes and manuals.

    - Nauticam housing

    - Nauticam flat port for the LX100

    - Nauticam 3.5 dome port

    - Nauticam right hand tray with ball mount and Compact Shutter Release Extension

    - Back up set of o-rings with Nauticam grease and o-ring tool

    - Nauticam Metric Allen Key Set

    - Nauticam Strobe Mounting Ball for Cold Shoe

    - Panasonic LX100 with external flash

    - One original and two after mark batteries with charger

    - Two Sea & Sea Fiber Optic Cables

    - Book "The Pocket Guide to the Panasonic Lumix LX100"

     

    Everything is in great shape and has never been flooded.

     

    Sold as a complete set and Asking $950 (New well over $2K). Buyer pays shipping and Paypal Fee.

     

    post-73514-0-24048500-1536969798_thumb.jpg

    post-73514-0-72552000-1536969940_thumb.jpg

  2. Camera also comes with 128GB SD Memory Card

  3. hello is it possible to change the goal?

  4. I'm not sure I understand what you're asking.

  5. Scrivimi in privato

  6. Still for sale.

  7. I just PMed you

  8. Sorry this has sold.

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.