Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB - Inon Z330

Started by raphaelgatti ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB - Inon Z330

7 posts
  1. Hello Guys,

     

    I'm looking for a Inon Z330, I'm gonna be in Boston on 1st October.

     

     

  2. Try Backscatter (near Boston)

  3. Hi Flafrog,

    I'm trying, but Z330 is out of stock right now

  4. I ordered mine last November from 2 dealers Backscatter (Monteray)came through for me last May! #2 Dealer lost my order 2X and then wanted a deposit!

  5. Got a good news today, they got a small lot and I'm gonna have the second strobe

  6. I like to sell one of my Z330. Just used in on 5 dives. Asking for 580 EURO plus shipping from Germany. Flash comes with Inon Z Adapter MV.

    Payment per Paypal. The flash is from March 2018, so still under warranty.

    If you are interested please send me a mail.

     

    tlaudan@mac.com

  7. Hi Tlaudan,

    Thank you but I already managed to buy the strobe

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.