Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB Inon Z240 or Retra (for Ikelite)

Started by JSatoshi ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB Inon Z240 or Retra (for Ikelite)

5 posts
  1. I'm looking to complete a strobe pair for some jobs coming up and a looking to get either a second Retra strobe or a second Inon Z-240.

     

    I purchased one Retra strobe with Ikelite connection for the summer and recently wanted to buy a second one, but learned that they are temporarily discontinued.

    I also have one Inon Z-240 on hand that I would be happy to pair up instead.

     

    Looking for either in good working condition. Let me know how much!

     

    Many thanks.

     

     

  2. Thanks! Looked like a package deal. I have one offer I’m looking into now.

  3. He will split the package

  4. Shoot. Thanks for figuring that out. I should’ve asked.

    I have one on the way though. Hopefully it’s in good condition otherwise I’ll be sure to send him a message.

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.