Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Welcome back Eric

Started by MikeVeitch ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Welcome back Eric

2 posts
  1. Welcome back Eric

    Hope you had a great trip to the Solomons

     

    Now about that new Sea and Sea camera. I sure hope it is better than the 3100DX they have out. I bought a couple of them for my rental department and i was totally disgusted with the quality. The photos were so grainy it was ridiculous. After renting them out a couple of times and using the highest settings possible i took them off the shelf as i was too embarrased to charge people money to use them.

    Hopefully S&S has done a lot of improvements to this camera as it is a great idea for newbies and such.

  2. Thanks, Mike! I'm drowning, and am trying to catch up -- and at the same time am moving to a new residence. I'll be back and STABLE in the late Fall. :)

     

    I hope the new 5100 is good as well. The specs look good, but it is always difficult to tell until you hold one and see the results.

     

    Hopefully, we'll get some sample photos when the cameras are actually released -- OR, does someone on this site want to do a review? :)

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.