Up for sale is a lightly used housing setup for the Sony A7II Serires (A7RII, A7SII, and A&II), including the following for $1200 net to me:
- 200FL Underwater TTL Housing for Sony Alpha A7 II, A7R II, A7S II Mirrorless Cameras# 6843.72
- FL Port Extension for Lenses Up To 4.25 Inches# 5510.24
- Modular 8" Dome for DLM and FL Port Systems# 5510.45
- Universal Zoom Gear for Lenses up to 3.0-inch Diameter# 5509.28
- FL Modular Flat Front# 5510.35
- Modular 1.25 Inch Extension# 5510.54
- Right hand grip(can't remember the SKU)
I recently replaced the o rings on this rig, and took it to 90+ feet about three weeks ago. I'll also include some extra control replacements in case you need them.
Please reach out to me if you have any questions. 

Reasonable offers considered, Buyer to pay shipping
TO THE WEIGHT OF THE ITEM I WILL ONLY SELL TO USA RECIPIENTS,, and will withdraw if the sale closes elsewhere. (and my apologies for the dirty sensor--I gotta get around to cleaning it
)