Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB - Inon D2000 / Z240

Started by Anne-Jenny ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB - Inon D2000 / Z240

2 posts
  1. Looking to buy one or a pair of either D2000 or Z240 strobes. Please let me know if you got for sale. Shipment would be to Sweden.

  2. Looking to buy one or a pair of either D2000 or Z240 strobes. Please let me know if you got for sale. Shipment would be to Sweden.

    hello.

     

    I have 2 S2000 which I bought new in May 2018 and have used them for 10-15 dives. I only got them so I could have some strobes until my big guns arrive.

     

    Ow I don’t need them. I have their box with ball mount, o rings, silicone etc. please let me know if you are interested.

     

    Thanks.

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    hello.

     

    I have 2 S2000 which I bought new in May 2018 and have used them for 10-15 dives. I only got them so I could have some strobes until my big guns arrive.

     

    Ow I don’t need them. I have their box with ball mount, o rings, silicone etc. please let me know if you are interested.

     

    Thanks.

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    sorry plus fiber optic cables for nauticam housing.

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Edited by spyros.spyrou
Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.