Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

EM1 Mark ii Complete set up. Camera, lenses, housings +

Started by Diveandzoom ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

EM1 Mark ii Complete set up. Camera, lenses, housings +

5 posts
  1. I have a complete EM1 Mark ii with Nauticam Housing. Its has less than 1 year of use. Im selling cause I now shoot with Nikon D850. Below is the brand new price... and Im looking for about 65% of brand new price. Please let me know if you are interested.

     

    Brand New $$

    EM1 Mark ii Body $1,699

    Olympus 12-55 Lens $499

    Port & Gears. $800

    Nauticam Housing

    And Vacuum System. $2120

    Olympus 8mm fisheye. $899

    Olympus 60mm. $399

    Port. $300

    Panasonic 7-14mm. $799

    Port and Zoom ring. $1099

    SMC-1 Diopter. $480

    Flip Adapter $260

    CMC - 2. $290

    Flip Adapter. $220

    Olympus 75-300mm. $499

    -

    Total Brand New. $10,363

     

    Also have Wet Wide Angel lens that I just have to find... I been gone fore a few months and need to remember where I put it :)

     

    I have pictures but they are too large and Im not sure how to make them smaller with my ipad....

  2. pm

  3. Oh shoot, if only you had posted this 3 months ago! I just bought pretty much the same shopping list in July. Bugger, bad timing on my part.

     

    Anyway, if either of those flip diopters is for the M67 macro port, Nauticam part #25101, I'd like to buy it. Shipping would be to San Diego

  4. Hello! Is this still for sale?

     

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  5. Hi...Will you consider selling only the SMC-1?

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.