Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Inon S2000 plus fiber optic cables for nauticam housing for sale

Started by spyros.spyrou ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Inon S2000 plus fiber optic cables for nauticam housing for sale

2 posts
  1. hello.

     

    I have a pair of INON S-2000 which I bought new in May 2018 and have used them for 10-15 dives. I only got them so I could have some strobes until my big guns arrive.

     

    Now I don’t need them. I have their box with ball mount, o rings, silicone etc, plus fiber optic cables for the nauticam housing.

     

    They were all purchased at the same time. May 2018 and obviously been used together.

     

    please let me know if you are interested.

     

    Thanks.

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. Hi, I'd like to buy one of your strobe. How much is it?! Thanks

     

    Inviato dal mio ANE-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.