Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: INON M67 Lens Holders for Float Arm x2

Started by Dulcow ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: INON M67 Lens Holders for Float Arm x2

3 posts
  1. For sale 2x INON M67 Lens Holders for Float Arm bought in October 2017 in Germany (I can provide a copy of the invoice). I'm selling those because I moved to a different configuration and I don't need them anymore. They are in great condition and I have done around 60 dives with them.

    ■Weight: 50g (1.8oz) [air] / approx.25g (0.9oz) [underwater]

    ■Compatible arm

    Float Arm S/M/ML

    Mega Float Arm S/M

    M5 Joint + Stick Arm SS/S/M/L

    M5 Joint + Multi Ball Arm ML/L/LL/XL

    Mega Float Tube S/M

    Gear visible in Paris area (Boulogne-Billancourt in France) and I can ship it to buyer's costs.

    Price: 40 EUR or nearest offer

     

    post-69706-0-63047200-1538318030_thumb.jpg

    Edited by Dulcow
  2. pm sent

  3. Item sold

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.