Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Optical fibre cables for underwater camera - SOLD

Started by Dulcow ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Optical fibre cables for underwater camera - SOLD

1 posts
  1. For sale optical fibre cables for underwater camera. It was used on my previous Olympus rig but I had to buy new ones when I moved to my new wider configuration. Both Sea&Sea type plugs: one end is straight, the other is at 90 degrees angle.

    Gear visible in Paris area (Boulogne-Billancourt in France) and I can ship it to buyer's costs.

    Price: 40 EUR or nearest offer.

     

    post-69706-0-30511000-1538319847_thumb.jpg

    Edited by Dulcow
Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.