Skip to content

Trip Reports and Travel / Archived topic

Chinchorro Crocodiles

Started by Don Silcock ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Chinchorro Crocodiles

1 posts
  1. Last year I made the marathon journey from Sydney to south-east Mexico, near the border with Belize, to photograph the American Crocodiles of Banco Chinchorro. It was what you might call an intense experience, but one that I really enjoyed!

     

    I documented the whole thing in an extensive six-page article that has just been published in the global dive magazine X-Ray who did a nice job of laying it all out.

     

    If you are interested in learning more about these interesting creatures and what it's like being in the water with them you can read more and download the article on this link to the American Crocodiles of Banco Chinchorro

     

     

    post-867-0-36974400-1538320571_thumb.jpg

    Edited by Don Silcock
Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.