Finished a trip in Green Island Taiwan and it was the first real trip with my new camera setup. I went from a Nikon D80 to a Nikon D850 in a nauticam housing. Pretty sweet jump.
These were some of my favorite photos from the trip. I would really like to hear how the pictures could have been made better. I'm heading there again in three days, and would like to be better prepared. Looking forward to learning.
As an example, I feel the image isn't as crisp as it could on the wide angles, and that maybe I could have done more to bring out the light in the back ground.
Also, on the clownfish, I've seen some incredibly clear and vibrant pictures of these critters in the anemone, any suggestions for really capturing that?
Settings: Wide Angle: F10, 1/160, 320 Macro: F18, 1/160, ISO400
Also, if you're considering a Taiwan trip, it is an amazing place.



