Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

2 Inon S-2000 & nauticam fiber optic cable for sale - very little usage

Started by spyros.spyrou ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

2 Inon S-2000 & nauticam fiber optic cable for sale - very little usage

5 posts
  1. 4b57024cef17a14d8886ff252189c004.jpg

     

    18fa19bcb92662e48bd31e03d2cc00e7.jpg

     

    These with 2 fiber optic cables ready for nauticam housing and Inon strobes, I can sell you for 800 USD plus shipping ( or we can check shipping address and accordingly I can decide if I can absorb that)

     

    This includes the boxes they came with their parts, o-rings, silicone grease, etc.

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. I think you need to think about your prices if you want to sell into the U.S. You can easily buy new s2000 for $360 each.

    Bill

  3. I think you need to think about your prices if you want to sell into the U.S. You can easily buy new s2000 for $360 each.

    Bill

    Thanks Bill.

     

    I was also referring to selling 2 fiber optic cables for nauticam and Inon. All was bought at the same time in May 2018.

     

    I had a look at reef photo and that amounts to 930 USD....

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. I think you need to think about your prices if you want to sell into the U.S. You can easily buy new s2000 for $360 each.

    Bill

    I agree. Too much.
  5. I agree. Too much.

    thanks.

     

    I have put it all for sale on the forum now.

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.