Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB Ikelite Accessories

Started by skiddish9999 ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB Ikelite Accessories

1 posts
  1. Hello,

    I am currently looking for the following items for my kit so that I can use a few lens' I already have on my camera.

     

    Housing accessories I need -

     

    DL Ports:

    50 mm port - 75050

    28 mm port - 75028

     

    Focus gear rings:

    24 - 70 series 2 - 5509.12

    16 - 35 series 3 -5509.14

     

    Anti reflection ring for 16 to 35 -

    0923.04

     

    Strobes accessories I need -

     

    2x ds161 or ds160

     

    2x Extensions for strobes - 4102.15

     

    2x Optical space converter - 4405

     

    4x diffusers - 4069.2

     

    4x diffuser - 0591.3

     

     

    Lens accessories -

    This may be a long shot but I am also looking for a

    + 4 diopter

    But, I will take a whole kit from 1 to 10 if necessary. This is 82mm in size I believe.

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.