Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Nikon D800 + Hugyfot + ports

Started by voets ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Nikon D800 + Hugyfot + ports

3 posts
  1. I'm selling my Nikon D800 with hugyfot housing.

    The camera has 50K clicks and works fine. Housing has the obvious marks of use, but is functioning 100% OK. Was serviced last year.

    The set includes the FLP 6607 flatport for a 60mm macro lens, and the FEP 6608 dome port, to use with a fisheye like the sigma 15mm.

    Some spares for the housing and an extra battery will be included too.

     

    The housing has the hugyfot vacuumcheck installed. It has 2 electrical flash connectors (5 pin nikonos style) and a port for optical trigger.

     

    I'm asking 2800,- euro for the whole set.

    I'm located in the netherlands. Will ship to most countries

     

    Somehow my photo disappeared, so the link to the dutch ad, with pictures can be found here.

    Not included, but also for sale are 4 extension rings, of 20,30,40 and 60mm (95 euro each)

    And the hugyfot glass minidome FEK 7.605 (650 euro)

    Edited by voets
  2. I'm open to offers ofcourse. Asking price is not set in stone

  3. Set has been SOLD

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.