Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Buying: Fantasea 360 focus light

Started by Neopreneninja ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Buying: Fantasea 360 focus light

3 posts
  1. Hi fellow WetPixel users

     

    Id love to buy your used Fantasea 360 focus light torches

     

    So feel free to contact me with what you have

     

    Thanks for your time

  2. I have a used Fantasea 500 lumen focus light. Good condition. it retails for $99usd. I would sell for $60usd. I have an ikelite Flex Mount to mount the focus light $15. I also have an Brand New Ikelite Gamma focus light won in a photo contest. I have to many lights already. $85usd

     

    Illuma 500 Dive Light

    A powerful, durable and stylish dive light, perfect as a night dive, modeling and focus light.

    The Illuma 500 Dive Light features a powerful, wide and even beam, which provides a great angle of coverage and a clear view during the dive. Color temperature is slightly warm and designed to reveal the true and vivid colors of fish and underwater scenery. 2-level adjustable power output enables controlling the intensity of the beam and extending burn time when full power of the light isn’t required. The light introduces a stylish, lightweight and ergonomic design.

    Depth rated to 100 meters/330 feet, the Illuma 500 Dive Light fulfills the needs of both recreational and technical divers.

    Specifications
    • Depth ratio: 100 meters / 330 feet
    • Maximum output: 500 lumens
    • Beam angle: 75 degrees
    • Material: Aluminum head, Polycarbonate body
    • Battery: 6 x AAA batteries (NOT INCLUDED)
    • Burn time:
    • o 60 minutes (100% power)
      o 250 minutes (40% power)
    • LED Lifespan: 30,000 hours
    • Color temperature – approx. 6000K
    • Operation modes:
    • o 100% power
      o 40% power
    • Dimensions: 47 x 164mm (diameter x length)
    • Weight: 145g (without battery)
    Edited by saga7
  3. Hi Saga7

     

    Thanks for the fine offer, but I’m only looking for and backup Fantasea 360

     

    My 360 is still working great and I love this torch

    I have made e few modifications to it to better match my needs and that’s partly why I’d like an extra, as it fulfills my needs just fine

     

    Again thanks for your time

     

    /NeopreneNinja

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.