Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nikon D800 with Nauticam Housing for sale

Started by oftheseaphotography ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Nikon D800 with Nauticam Housing for sale

1 posts
  1. I am selling my Nikon D800 with the box and the Nauticam housing for it. The camera has a very low shutter count and is in great condition. Never had any issues with the housing either. Everything works great. I would like to get $2800 OBO for both the camera body and the housing. I have several accessories for the D800 as well like an extra battery and battery grip. I live in San Diego so if you are interested and want to meet up I can show you everything. Msg me and I can email you pictures.

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.