Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: GoPro 3 Black, Dive Housing, Flip Filters

Started by bmorescuba ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: GoPro 3 Black, Dive Housing, Flip Filters

3 posts
  1. With the flood of cheaper alternatives, used GoPro values have taken a nose dive. I've tried to price accordingly. Package includes the premier filter system and the deeper "dive" housing. Everything in the picture is included. I wouldn't trust the batteries for more than 1 dive due to age but everything works. I've never had a problem or flood. I've just moved on. 64GB card included - it's ready to dive.


    Includes:

    GoPro Hero 3 Black Edition

    Standard Housing + Dive Housing (rated to 197')

    Skeleton Backdoor (x2, unused)/Skeleton BacPac (open)/Skeleton BacPac (rated to 197')

    Backscatter Flip 3.1 Filter System with Side Flip & Top Flip (all hardware included)

    Flip 3.1 Dive Filter (I used this one), Shallow Filter (unused), Deep Filter (unused)

    WiFi Remote, charging cable, accessories

    GoPro Battery (x1), Wasabi Battery (x2), Wasabi Charger

    SP Gadgets Carrying Case

    SanDisk Ultra 64Gb Micro SD Card

    Charging cables, Adhesive mounts, other accessories


    PayPal, ships to US via Priority Mail.

    $150 obo, includes shipping to US & PayPal fees.




    References on ScubaBoard, Wetpixel, Ebay, MU-43 marketplace



    post-24977-0-18326100-1538942687_thumb.jpg

    post-24977-0-16850000-1538942699_thumb.jpg

  2. price drop to $125

  3. Sold (ebay)

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.