Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Philippines Thresher shark Video GH5

Started by uzun ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Philippines Thresher shark Video GH5

6 posts
  1. A short video I did when in the Philippines in October of 2017. Shot using a Panasonic GH5 w/ 14-42mm lens in a Nauticam Housing. WWL-1 port and +10 (surface, +3 UW) diopter.

    This one features a trip to see Thresher Sharks off Malapascua.

     

     

     

  2. Beautiful - and a much nicer reminder of my visit than I was able to produce! Thanks for sharing

  3. Very nice, especially the thresher footage. Must have been quite dark at that depth, so early in the day!

  4. awesome footage.. I really appreciate this post. I've been looking all over for this! Thank goodness I found it on this website . You have made my day! I think this is engaging and eye-opening material. Thank you so much for caring about your unique peace of information and your rospher essays readers.

  5. Great Video,

     

    Thanks for sharing.

     

    Diggy

  6. Beautiful footage, on my dive bucket list!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.