Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Olympus TG4 Set Up

Started by ScubaTroy ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Olympus TG4 Set Up

4 posts
  1. Hello,

    I have decided to updgrade my camera set up and there am selling the set up I have for an Olympus TG4. This set up is under two years old. I live in a landlocked state and only go on dive trips twice a year. Neither the camera or housing has ever flooded. See below for the package. Price is $500.00 plus shipping costs.

     

    1. Olympus TG4 and Olympus case.

    2. Olympus PT-056 housing and case

    3. Sealife dual tray with flexible arms

    4. Seadragon Universal Flash Strobe (#SL963)

     

     

     

    post-68405-0-52867600-1539370066_thumb.jpg

    post-68405-0-01835600-1539370067_thumb.jpg

    post-68405-0-45297000-1539370067_thumb.jpg

    post-68405-0-81585400-1539370067_thumb.jpg

    post-68405-0-09011500-1539370068_thumb.jpg

    post-68405-0-41491800-1539370068_thumb.jpg

  2. Hi mate, still available? Can do $350?

  3. PM sent

  4. Second PM sent.

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.