Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Sea & Sea Dual 5-Pin Sync Cord for Two YS Series Strobes with Nikonos Bulkhead

Started by Deep6 ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Sea & Sea Dual 5-Pin Sync Cord for Two YS Series Strobes with Nikonos Bulkhead

1 posts
  1. Never used dual S&S cord. I had this as a back-up, but it has never been attached to housing or strobes or never in water.

    $194.95 NEW. Complete with original package, S&S 0-ring lube, and instructions.

     

    I offer at $99.00 USD with free USPS priority within the USA. I accept PayPal.

     

    post-12089-0-03585400-1539547087_thumb.jpg

    post-12089-0-42497900-1539547101_thumb.jpg

    Edited by Deep6
Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.