Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Ikelite DS-125 strobes with flex arms, dual sync cord, charger, spare parts

Started by danielandrewclem ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Ikelite DS-125 strobes with flex arms, dual sync cord, charger, spare parts

1 posts
  1. Pair of Ikelite DS-125 substrobes with NiMH batteries, flex arms, regular ball mounts, spare flex-arm mounts, dual sync cord, charger, and spare battery latch. (I replaced one battery toggle, but the latch itself was fine.) I just don't use these very much anymore—married, kids, don't dive much anymore, blah blah blah—so I'm looking to sell them. Asking $700 plus shipping.

     

    PM with email address for photos of the gear.

     

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.