Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

SAGA diopters

Started by NurTucker ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

SAGA diopters

2 posts
  1. Hello

    I have just become a member yesterday and I wanted to ask your opinion about SAGA's diopters. I would like to buy a plus 5 diopter to use with my 105mm Nikon lens. Originally I was looking for Subsea +5 but I could not find that in the UK and I saw this

    MEDIUM Achromatic SAGA PRO +5

     

    does anybody have any experience with it?? I was wondering if its optics are good??

     

    Looking forward to hearing your opinion

     

    many thanks

     

    Nur

  2. Sorry I don’t have experience with that specific diopter but I can highly recommend the Nauticam SMC for optical quality. It’s stronger than +5 so depth of field can be hilariously thin! Hope that helps.

    Dan

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.