Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: Various aquatica or sea&sea items to replace stolen goods

Started by vandeveni ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: Various aquatica or sea&sea items to replace stolen goods

4 posts
  1. Hi Wetpixel,

    After a break in to our car on the First day we arrived in Monterey from New Zealand my husband and I are looking to buy the following items to set up our old housing bite we left at home. (Unsure of insurance pay out atm)

    We leave again the 27th of October and are in California until then.

    WTB:

    8 inch dome port aquatica or sea &sea

    macro flat port aquatica for 60mm macro

    D800 camera body

    Sigma 15mm fisheye lens

    Nikon 60mm macro lens

    Inon Z240 strobe 1x

     

    Obviously $$ are tight and timeline is limited but any stuff will help

    Irene

     

     

     

    Sent from my SM-A320Y using Tapatalk

  2. Hi,
    selling a pair of Inon Z240 type 2 in the classified area.
    Just pm me.
    Regards,
    Wolfgang

    And short life to the bastards!

  3. Hi Irene,

     

    So sorry to hear about this - I've seen mention of this go rounds through my Facebook friends (I dive Monterey couple times a year). I have an 8" aquatica dome and 60mm AF-D lens that I'll probably never use again. The dome saw maybe a dive from myself (bought used, but in great shape) and the AF-D was serviced by Nikon after a trip, and then replaced with the newer 60mm AF-S - so that has been sitting there unused as well.

     

    If you want, I can get a price/images to you tonight.

     

    -Aaron

  4. Thanks for all the responses. We have purchased some equipment now and will wait until we are home for the rest! Thanks ppl!!

     

    Sent from my SM-A320Y using Tapatalk

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.