Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

Green little fish (juvenile?)

Started by PatrickJ ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Green little fish (juvenile?)

3 posts
  1. Hi,

     

    A few years back during a trip to Mabul in Malaysia, I found this small little fish hiding in the weed - no bigger than 0.5 cm (0.2 inch). I've always assumed this to be a juvenile *something*, but I've never been able to identify it properly. Does anyone know what this thing is?

     

    Thanks!

     

    /Patrick

     

     

     

    post-35157-0-09859400-1539828599_thumb.png

  2. Try Junenile Puffer Fliefish, Brachaluteres taylori

  3. Amazing - many thanks! :)

     

    Patrick

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.