Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Retra Strobe 2018

Started by JSatoshi ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Retra Strobe 2018

3 posts
  1. One used Retra Strobe

    Ikelite electrical sync cord connector.

    Also has an optical connection.

    Works like new.
    Comes with two diffusers (only one pictured), neoprene camo cover, original box and manual.
    Great condition with some minor cosmetic flaws (see photos).
    I purchased this strobe spring 2018, used it on a handful of river snorkeling trips.
    No flooding to battery compartment or battery corrosion.
    This strobe is amazing. Well thought out design, intuitive, powerful, and easy to operate even with gloves. I would've loved to have picked up a second one, but they are currently being redesigned with plans of a relaunch in the future. I couldn't wait around any more and picked up two Inons instead.
    Shoot me any questions you might have.
    $740 includes PayPal and shipping fees within the United States
    post-46598-0-62865900-1539897331_thumb.jpeg

    post-46598-0-80128500-1539897344_thumb.jpeg

    post-46598-0-52632900-1539897352_thumb.jpeg

    post-46598-0-58744000-1539897359_thumb.jpg

    post-46598-0-63633800-1539897368_thumb.jpeg

  2. Hello,
    Would you be willing to post it to Singapore?

  3. I'd like to keep shipping within US, unless there are absolutely no takers.

     

    Reduced price to $600 OBO.

     

    Thanks!

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.