Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

Starting a UWPhoto Workshop on Youtube - check it out :)

Started by Tom_.park ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Starting a UWPhoto Workshop on Youtube - check it out :)

1 posts
  1. Hey guys!

     

    My name is Tom Park and i'm a Dive Master and Pro Underwater Photographer from Australia. I'm starting a UW workshop on youtube with regular uploads and tips to improve your shots underwater. My first tutorial video is up with my top 5 tips and tricks to improve your UW photos. I hope you all enjoy and learn something from this :)

     

     

    I have plenty of other UW content you may also be interested in ;)

     

     

    Anyways happy shooting!

     

    Tom

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.