Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Brand new Drobo 5N2 NAS (without drives)

Started by tomstgeorge ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Brand new Drobo 5N2 NAS (without drives)

1 posts
  1. I won a Drobo 5N2 NAS in a photo competition, but I don't need another NAS, so I'm looking for a buyer! Add 1 or more drives to get started. Add more drives as necessary to increase capacity.

    • 5 drive bays (3.5” SATA or SSD)
    • Drobo Disaster Recovery technology
    • 2x Gigabit Ethernet (cables provided)
    • Optional mSATA SSD improves performance up to 3X
    • Power fail protection with battery backup
    • BeyondRAID for advanced data protection

    More info:

    https://www.drobostore.com/products/drobo-5n2

     

    $450USD including shipping within the US

    images.jpeg

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.