Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

Anilao - July 2018

Started by SWink ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Anilao - July 2018

6 posts
  1. Some highlights of my trip back to Anilao in July this year.

     

    I have been playing around with sound design lately and I would appreciate your thoughts.

     

    The whole process is quite challenging so any tips or tricks would be most welcome.

     

     

    Cheers

    Steve

     

     

  2. Beautiful video,

     

    Thanks for sharing.

     

    Diggy

  3. Spectacular work, wow! The video is excellent and the sound is subtle and really completes the ambience. Thanks for sharing.

     

    You made some great sequences. The anemonefish eggs are fantastic, as is Shawn the sheep. The tiny octopus in the bottle is an image I have not seen before. There are many others I love.

     

    I have to know your macro setup. You didn’t get some of this with just the 60 mm lens!

  4. Thanks

     

    It was mostly with the Oly 60mm some shots with the Oly 12-50mm. The really close stuff was done with an Inon UCL165 diopter (about +6 I think). Also shooting in 4K and presenting in HD allow quite a bit of latitude in reframing.

     

    Cheers

    Steve

  5. Excellent !!!!!

  6. Thanks Alfonso

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.