Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS : Nauticam NA-RX100 ii + Sony RX100 ii with INON wide angle wetlens, INON macro wetlens, clamps and tray. With org. packaging in great condt. [UK]

Started by sinetwo ·

  • 9Posts
  • 9Replies

Read-only discussion

FS : Nauticam NA-RX100 ii + Sony RX100 ii with INON wide angle wetlens, INON macro wetlens, clamps and tray. With org. packaging in great condt. [UK]

9 posts
  1. Due to a very unserious buyer, I'm unfortunately putting this back on the market.

     

    Please only contact me if you're serious about buying this unit. Because I'm decluttering a bit, I'll even throw in a free spare housing! I won't be selling this separately as I would much rather sell it as a package. It's priced to go.

     

    Here's what's included:

    • Nauticam NA-RX100ii housing
    • Sony RX100ii
    • 4 x clamps
    • iDas tray TR03 with pistolgrip ball
    • 2x mount screws
    • Inon UWL 100 ultra wideangle wetlens
    • Inon UCL 100 close up wetlens
    • Free Meikon RX100 spare housing

     

    Below are pictures of what's included:

     

    post-47388-0-78138800-1540847380_thumb.jpg

    post-47388-0-91074200-1540847329_thumb.jpg

    post-47388-0-85754700-1540847334_thumb.jpg

    post-47388-0-96543000-1540847343_thumb.jpg

    post-47388-0-64062700-1540847349_thumb.jpg

    post-47388-0-52429800-1540847354_thumb.jpg

    post-47388-0-84422800-1540847359_thumb.jpg

    post-47388-0-17299600-1540847365_thumb.jpg

    post-47388-0-76209400-1540847369_thumb.jpg

     

    post-47388-0-14345800-1540849994_thumb.jpeg

     

     

    Here's the breakdown and price. Shipping is excluded. If you're able to get to the south of the UK, I'm happy to sell it in person :)

    post-47388-0-23559000-1540847615_thumb.jpg

     

     

    P.S. High quality pictures are available, but I'm limited to 1MB in this post.

     

    Thanks,

    sinetwo

    Edited by sinetwo
  2. Hi. I'm interested in purchasing the nauticam housing only. Possible? Thank you!

  3. Hi @chloe.laisne, unfortunately not, I need to sell it as a complete package.

     

    I've had plenty of offers for specific items, but I need to get rid of it all in one go, hence the low price.

  4. Im interested. Is this still available?

  5. Im interested. Is this still available?

     

    Hi, yes this is still available. Unfortunately the buyer that I had this prepared for went incommunicado.

    Edited by sinetwo
  6. hi, if the iron lenses are still for sale. I am interested

  7. Hello

    I’m interested but only for the housing and the camera

    Let me know your best price

  8. Hello

    I’m interested but only for the housing and the camera

    Let me know your best price

    I’m stil interested ... mp done ... please give me your answer

  9. So ... sold ???

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.