Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: Sony A7 or A7ii housing

Started by Thoms ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: Sony A7 or A7ii housing

4 posts
  1. Hi all

     

    I'm looking for housing to fit Sony A7 or A7ii - with dome port.

     

    Feel free to contact.

  2. PM sent

  3. Are you still looking? I am getting ready to list a Nauticam A7II housing and a lightly used A7RII camera.

     

    Pm if interested.

     

    Robotten

  4. Are you still looking? I am getting ready to list a Nauticam A7II housing and a lightly used A7RII camera.

     

    Pm if interested.

     

    Robotten

    Did you sell it yet? IM looking.

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.