Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

Image of rare Original Rebikoff UW Stereo Camera System

Started by UW3D ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Image of rare Original Rebikoff UW Stereo Camera System

4 posts
  1. This is an image of a very rare and unique camera system that many members may enjoy seeing for the very first time. I apologize if this isn't the most appropriate forum to upload it to, but no other forum seemed a better fit. It's not for sale for here (although is on eBay with more images and details), so I have not posted it in classifieds for that reason. Enjoy!

    post-24609-0-48260500-1541177970_thumb.jpg

    Edited by UW3D
  2. Very cool, thanks. I have a collection of antique cameras, but have not (yet) started collecting antique underwater cameras. You might be a bad influence on me...

  3. That's understood!

  4. Nice, that sold for a pretty penny. I'll have to watch for one at next summer's yard sales...

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.