Classifieds / Archived topic
Set of 2 Subtronic Pro 160 incl. lot of accessories
Started by Amiral ·
- 4Posts
- 4Replies
Read-only discussion
Set of 2 Subtronic Pro 160 incl. lot of accessories
-
I'd like to sell a pair of Subtronic Pro 160 in used but working condition.The set includes:2x Subtronic Pro 160 "ISR" incl. 25mm ball2x Battery Arms 2,6ah including floats3x Battery Arms 1,3ah3x Nikonos 5 Strobe cables4x clamps2x chargerFor the condition, have a look on the pictures.Preise 1.450€ or nearest offer. Maybe willing to split, depending on offer. Shipping on buyers expense.Strobes are located in Germany, near Hamburg.
-
Price reduced to 1200€ (Or nearest offer)
-
This is probably the smallest item of them all you want to sell and you might not want to split them out of the package, but I'd be interested in the clamps. To make matters a bit sweeter for you, I also live close to (and work in) Hamburg ;-). So if you don't find another buyer, give me a nudge.
-
Hi Amiral,
How old are these strobes? Year of purchase as new? And batteries? Thank you.