Since that post above, I have moved from 6" dome to 8" dome, which is significantly more buoyant. Last time I dove it, I had it set up with about 450g of weight on the dome and no floats - just regular arms. Conversely, when I'm using 90mm with macro port and a focus light, I replace all four arms with 200mm length/60mm diameter carbon fiber floats. In both cases, the rig is slightly negative overall. However, I just got new strobes (Retra Flash Pros replacing SeaFrogs ST-100s) so I will likely have to readjust buoyancy once again.
What I do to dial-in the buoyancy is fairly simple - I have a box of stick-on tire weights, so after I've made a significant change to my rig, I put it in the water and see if it floats (the SeaFrogs housing and its ports are naturally buoyant; it's the accessories that drag it down). If it sinks quickly, this means that I need to add floats. If it sinks slowly, this means that it's good to go. If it floats, I take it out, stick on a few weight blocks (mine come in 7g increments) and try again until it starts sinking slowly. Don't rely on other divers' setups as an exact reference, because everyone's rig is slightly different - trays, arms, clamps, lights, strobes, wet lenses, action cameras, etc, all come with their own buoyancy characteristics, and even location matters - a rig that is neutral in fresh water will float in the ocean, and a rig that is neutral in the Pacific will float in the Red Sea.