Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: SEACAM S10 Viewfinder

Started by diverseptember ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: SEACAM S10 Viewfinder

8 posts
  1. I have used this viewfinder on 8 dive trips and it is in excellent condition with no scratches/imperfections on the glass. I paid $1675 USD and will sell it for $900 plus shipping costs.

    post-69698-0-84719300-1541534241_thumb.jpg

  2. Price reduced.... $800 plus shipping

  3. Price reduced... $700 USD plus shipping

  4. Hello,

     

    still available? If so, would you also ship to Germany?

    Br Markus

  5. @diverseptember.....

    Could you please update this thread. Is this item still for sale or sold?

    Muellema above enquired above and I am also after one. 

    Please let us know if you still come to this part of the forum.

  6. Yes, this item is still available.  I don't dive anymore and completely forgot about following up any inquiries regarding this item.

  7. Where are you located. Do you ship to Germany and how much will be shippingcost to Germany. Br Markus

  8. Item is now sold.

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.