Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Reminder: Norbert Wu presents at NCUPS meeting this Friday

Started by herbko ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Reminder: Norbert Wu presents at NCUPS meeting this Friday

3 posts
  1. Reminder: Norbert Wu presents at NCUPS meeting this Friday

    Ramping up to Eric Cheng's presentation at the October meeting, NCUPS will have Norbert Wu as the featured speaker at the September meeting this Friday.

     

    http://www.ncups.org/files/SeptemberFlyer.pdf

  2. I wish I could go!

     

    Anything you'd like me to cover in the Oct meeting? :)

  3. I wish I could go!

     

    Anything you'd like me to cover in the Oct meeting? :)

     

    Quite a few of them are still on the fence about digital. Some supersized prints from the 1Ds will probably impress them more than anything else.

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.